Hi there. My friend and I are traveling to Spain, France and Portugal in July. If you have any travel tips or suggestions of places to stay, feel free to lay ‘em on me.
What are they?
- lusheslashes likes this
- chadhewitt answered: sacre coeur in paris. best view of the city.
- charlietodd answered: bike tours are a great way to see a city, loved the Paris tour. I enjoyed Porto in Portugal. Pretty cool town. I second San Sebastian.
- documentingfire answered: hostelword.com - if you’re not keen on couchsurfing
- matzke answered: corsica, if you can make it there. take a ferry from marseilles.
- stefciathepolska answered: Try Couchsurfing.org. France has a great CouchSurfing community. And it is the best way to travel, hands down.
- kellyqehudson answered: I went to San Sebastian which is in Spain near the border of France. YOU WILL LOVE THIS PLACE. Please go. Beautiful people.
- totallymorgan answered: I stayed here in France bit.ly/KuW8j7. It’s in Montmarte and really great. Also here: musee-orsay.fr/en/home…
- beforetheworst answered: take a plane.
- katherinespiers answered: The Alhambra, a Moorish palace in Granada, which is a fun town. That whole region, Andalucia, is beautiful.
- jenjay answered: In France—buy a museum pass for Paris (it hits the Louvre and the major ones). Walk and take the Metro as much as you can to save money.
- thatsnowsuitsound answered: There are some excellent book stands on the North side of the Seine in Paris.
- khealywu answered: Alcala de Henares outside Madrid - nice, traditional small town where Cervantes was from. Beautiful place to visit.
- kristenfromkansas answered: what part of spain are you going to? the basque country/northern spain is beautiful - san sebastian and bilbao.
- everydaygenius answered: Rent an apt or house. Use airbnb or flipkey. I’ve had great success. Go to Nice & Aix en Provence.
- everydaygenius likes this
- chriskelly posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zss8XyM44oGK